Things tend to be a little quiet at the moment. Key personnel, such as financial controllers and managing directors are away on holidays, and unless you are selling water or ice-cream, most business owners expect to see their sales targets dip in the summer season.
With this in mind, myself @Ashley Business and the excellent gentleman Srdan Kovacevic, @Digital Locker have organised to host an afternoon workshop in Limerick, on Tuesday 14th August 2018.
Whereby we will be refreshing existing knowledge and adding new tips around branding, your company’s image online, and how the digital marketing process can fit in with your sales strategy, and effectively help generate leads which will ultimately fill your pipeline with bone fide prospects, and eventually convert into long-term repeat customers!
Places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, with numbers limited to 12. Please contact us on the details provided to secure a place, or click here:
Are you a business owner who would like to :
• Attract more clients?
• Create a steady stream of prospects?
• Implement a more effective marketing strategy?
• Improve brand visibility?
• Increase in sales?
Join us for this half-day workshop, where we will
• Share experience, information and knowledge about tried and tested methods in content creation, branding, business development & lead generation
• Give you a complete understanding of how you can convert leads into sales and benefit from inbound / outbound marketing strategies
• Help you identify how best to promote your products and services to your specific target audience
• Provide you with the only practical tips you need to come away with a complete brand strategy
We look forward to meeting you!
Carl J Ashley at Ashley Business Consultancy has 20 years’ experience in direct sales, residential sales, b2b sales and sales and marketing, and currently helps business owners who want to improve sales. (https://ashleybusiness.com)
Srdan Kovacevic is a person with experience in both traditional and digital marketing, sales, networking, project and team management. This experience comes from working as a Managing Director, Marketing Associate, Project and Events Manager and Marketing Consultant with different Multinationals, SMEs and Start-Ups in the Limerick area. (www.digitallocker.ie)