Ever felt that you could benefit from improved sales?
Ashley Business can come onsite to your business premises or deliver a sales training workshop locally.
Are you a small business owner, self-employed professonal, tradesperson, startup company or owner/manager who could benefit from improved sales?
I am an experienced sales executive organising one-day workshops for SME’s and self-employed businesses in localised areas.
These one day events will benefit even sales teams and at minimum disruption to your business.
Because of our localised focus and experience we will be relevant and specific to your needs.
Included in the workshops are the following topics:
- Prospecting – a dying art
- Leads – lead generation
- Closing a Sale
- Sales Process
- New business generation
- Advertising and Promotion
- Product knowledge
- Inbound & Outbound Marketing
- Cold Calling
- Getting round the gatekeeper, building customer loyalty – Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Depending on the kind of product or service which you offer, there can be various approaches which will yield results. Across certain disciplines and industries, a pattern can emerge whereby a useful sales process can be identified. Almost all sales will follow some of the following aspects:
- Features & Benefits – Show and Tell
- Fact find / Ask questions
- Establish needs, client requirements
- Negotiations, proposal, broker deal
- Do business / Close deal
- Administration & Paperwork
- Referrals / After Sales